2191 Van Horne Dr. Kamloops, BC V1S 1L9
Just a few last-minute reminders:
1. If you have not picked up your child's report card, it is available to be picked up at the office until Friday, July 8th, or again after August 29th. The office will be open between 9:00 and 3:00.
2. Lost and found items are scheduled to be picked up on Wednesday, July 6th. Please look for missing items before then.
3. If you find the following school jerseys in your summer cleaning, please return them to the school: 4, 12, 17, 22, 59
(Edited by Stacey Flynn - original submission Monday, 4 July 2016, 11:51 AM)
Placement Requests for September 2016: We value your input and although we may not be able to meet everyone’s request we will certainly take your concerns and requests seriously when we assign children to their new classes. I do not know which teachers will be assigned to the specific classes. Our staff will meet and go through a process that considers the following factors. Please send requests to the school by June 1, 2016.This list is not in priority order:The learning style of the studentThe child’s physical and social maturityThe child’s intellectual developmentThe age of the studentBehaviour issues and class dynamicsThe placement which will afford the child a good chance of successParental informationThe best interest of the school
Although the school will not consider requests for a specific teacher, we invite parents to provide us with information relating to your child. Please describe for us what you feel would be the best learning situation for your child. Please deliver this information to the office before June.
(Edited by Stacey Flynn - original submission Monday, 4 July 2016, 12:35 PM)
1 An ice cream truck will be here at noon on the last day $3 per cone. Thanks to Tricia's treats: She is the grandmother of one of our students in Mrs Tupper's class. She lives in the Kooteneys and is volunteering to drive here and will donate all ice cream pre-sales to go to playground!
2 10:45 next Wednesday we will have the year end assembly.
3. The lost and found will be donated to charity - so please check it if you are missing anything.
4. Report cards will go home noon on the last day. Please give the office a stamp addressed envelope if you want it mailed to you. You can pick them up at the office any time before July 8th at 3pm.
4. School sports jerseys are still missing - 4,12,17,22,59 - please look at home.
5. Primary fun day is coming up this Friday. There will be a PAC run concession.
6. PAC's communication survey is due back by Friday. A class will win a pizza party!
As technology and social media are desired communication methods, we strive to keep you informed using synervoice messages and keep our school website, facebook page and email current and up to date. Please ensure we have current contact information. Do not hesitate to call the office if ever there are any questions or concerns.