From the Board Meeting of: SEPTEMBER 28, 2015
- The Board enjoyed a presentation on Chase Secondary School’s Alternate Program by Principal Ian McGoldrick.
- The Board received notice of the proposed amendment to the School Calendar for Distributed Learning from Superintendent deBruijn.
- Superintendent deBruijn provided the Board with an update on the student enrollment.
- The Board received an update on the International Student enrollment from Director Dean Coder.
- The Board approved the Learning Improvement Fund (LIF) Spending Plan for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The Board approved the amendments to the Non-Instructional and Parent Teacher Interview dates for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The Board received/approved the audited School District No. 73 Business Company financial statements for the 2014/2015 fiscal year ending March 31, 2015.
- The Board approved Capital Project Bylaw 126881 for the Annual Facility Grant for 2015/2016.
The next regular Board Meeting will occur on Monday, October 5, 2015 at Logan Lake Elementary School at 7:00 pm.